Liebster and More
I’m blogging on the beach. You must be thinking that I’m extremely boring ,or obsessive about my blog. But, this is something I haven’t done before. I’ve never lazed on the beach, with not a soul around, without a care in the world. I’m usually very active on the beach, I swim, I look for sea and sand crustaceans, animals, birds, insects, shells, plants etc. But this time, it’s different. I am in a bungalow in a resort by the Aegean Sea and there is a Zen-like peace all around. The only cries are those of the gulls, not of unruly children. Although the sparrows might steal your mid-morning snack, tourists won’t trample over you. While I the significant other loll around in the sunshine and occasional spats of rain my significant other is at a supposedly stimulating conference at the business end of the resort(if they have stunning views like I do, I wonder how many of them are paying attention!).
More on this later. As I had mentioned on my previous post, I was nominated for the Liebster Blog award by Gurgles and Woofs. To fulfil the conditions of the award, I’m nominating eleven other blogs. I think these blogs deserve more than an occasional like. They deserve to be followed, cherished and enjoyed.
So the nominees are:
The eleven questions for the nominees to answer are as follows:
- What is your favourite book or film?
- Why do you blog?
- Which is your favourite post till date?
- Who inspired you to write/photograph (choose the one applicable to you)?
- What is your pet peeve?
- Which is your wand arm? (Sorry to be Harry Potter-ish but this is a question I have to ask. Do you favour your right or left arm?)
- Which is your dream travel destination? (You would like to go to, or have already been to)
- How many languages do you speak, read or write?
- Coffee or tea?
- If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? (stolen from Gurgles and Woofs)
- Which food item makes you a glutton?
For the rules of the award please see Liebster Blog Award.
Thank you for taking the time to answer!Written by Amrita Dasgupta - Visit my blog for more food and travel stories
I love to travel, discover new things, experience new cultures and then I get back home and experiment with the new food and recipes I discovered on my travels. My blog is about all those life experiences. If you’ve enjoyed this post, keep in touch with Drifting Traveller on Twitter and Facebook or by adding my blog to your RSS feed. Follow my blog with Bloglovin or Networked Blogs! If you really like reading the Drifting Traveller why not share it with people you know who'd like to read it too.